Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First real and official, committed post and some 99 cent delight!

Welcome! I have "started" blogging about a million times now. I would start one, then leave it alone for a long time then forget my password, then realize I'd forgotten what username I used. Then, I'd sign up again and use a "special" e-mail then forget again, etc... But, here I am. For real. I spend of a lot of time lurking on blogs. I want to live in the light, the truth. I want to show you all that I'm here! I have never been exactly sure if I was meant to do a wife and mommy blog, I love reading about them. But, so far, I'm solely a wife. I wasn't sure if I should do a music industry blog or a Catholic/Christian blog and focus on solely faith or solely Christian music and writing... I've been held up a zillion times because I haven't been able to box myself into one thing. But I think I've realized how great that is. I can't be boxed in, or, I won't be! I am all these things...a Christian musician, a Catholic, a wife, a lover of the Lord, a friend, and an "I hope one day soon" Mom. So, these are the stories of the everyday life of me. Every day's a little different, I can tell you that...

And, as a welcome gift, please enjoy these delightful and amazing flowers! They were just 99 cents at the grocery store, so I had to have them. Valentine's leftovers are my Feb. 17th surprise gift! I can't wait to keep writing...see you soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

YEAH!!! Can't wait to read about all your happenings. I'll be on you for updates if they're lacking. :) Miss you and wish we lived closer...